The wiring of your company or home is important for your safety and comfort. And preventative electrical maintenance is one of the best ways to save money on your electrical needs. Look below and see all the services we provide. Count on our highly qualified, licensed electricians to do the job correctly.
Get detailed information on our fields of expertise by calling 781 942-8760. Our staff will provide straightforward answers to all your wiring questions. Thank you for visiting our site.
Our expertise covers a wide range of fields.
We perform electrical installations for residential, commercial and industrial clients, including the installation of energy-efficient lighting and systems.
In addition, our company offers the following services:
- Service Upgrades – fuses to breakers, service relocation, underground or overhead
- Phone, Internet & Cable Jacks – all your data needs including home networks and Flat Screen Tv installations
- Smoke & Carbon-Monoxide Detectors – simple replacement to full complete systems
- Switches installed including dimmers, timers, and motion sensitive switching
- Plugs/Receptacles – standard outlets, dedicated outlets, & GFCI receptacles
- Doorbell and Intercom systems
- Lighting - All Types of Lighting indoor and outdoor including : recessed, fluorescent, track, spot and motion fixtures, & landscape and post lightingAppliance wiring
- Chandelier installation
- Wiring for new air conditioners, heaters, water heaters, furnaces, & boilers
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tub installations
- Surround sound systems installed – speaker and wiring installations
- Home electrical evaluation and inspections - NFPA Fire Hazard Inspections
- Surge Protection & Whole house protection
- Generator Systems – Kohler authorized installer
- Ceiling Fans – Ceiling and Wall mount, Bathroom and Exhaust fans
- General Repairs - Expert diagnostic and troubleshooting of all things electric
- Lighting Repair including ballast, transformer or lamp replacement
- Removal and termination of older wiring (e.g. knob and tube, cloth wiring)
- Wiring for renovations and additions